Visalia Rawhide baseball looking to hire at job fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you love baseball and you're looking for a job this spring and summer- a south valley baseball team is hoping you'll consider working for them.
The Visalia Rawhide is holding a job fair tomorrow morning at recreation ballpark near downtown Visalia.
The Minor League team is looking to hire 100 people to work as ticket-takers, grounds crew, concessions and cooks.
The season kicks off on April 4th and lasts through September. The Visalia rawhide says it's looking for positive people who are excited to interact with customers.
Casey Gray of Visalia Rawhide Baseball said, "Think about it you get to go to a baseball park every day for work I mean how bad can it be when it's a beautiful day like this and you get to come outside and watch baseball. We like to provide a good environment, everybody has a good time it's a really stress-free job so we're just looking for people with friendly faces looking to have a good time."
Last year more than 350 people came out for the job fair.
The event runs from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Rawhide Ballpark on Giddings Street and Murray Avenue in Visalia.
visalia, visalia rawhide, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay 16 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal 47 min ago
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos