Fresno police make arrest in a recent murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- 26-year-old Kelly Xiong was arrested in connection with the killing at an apartment in east central Fresno back on January 27.
Investigators say 56-year-old Xia Lee was killed when gunshots were fired into the apartment. Witnesses said they saw a black vehicle drive up to the home and open fire multiple times. Investigators say a family dispute may have triggered the attack.
They're still trying to locate the car believed to have been used in the shooting, an early 90's model, grey Acura Intergra.
Anyone with information on the shooting or the location of the car is asked to contact Fresno Police.
- Man kills home invasion suspect with a sword 39 min ago
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus 22 min ago
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos