Fresno police make arrest in a recent murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- 26-year-old Kelly Xiong was arrested in connection with the killing at an apartment in east central Fresno back on January 27.
Investigators say 56-year-old Xia Lee was killed when gunshots were fired into the apartment. Witnesses said they saw a black vehicle drive up to the home and open fire multiple times. Investigators say a family dispute may have triggered the attack.
They're still trying to locate the car believed to have been used in the shooting, an early 90's model, grey Acura Intergra.
Anyone with information on the shooting or the location of the car is asked to contact Fresno Police.
- 7.5 earthquake strikes Mexico 3 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos