North Valley teacher suspected of stealing from students
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A North Valley teacher is accused of stealing from her own students, and the alleged crime was caught on video.
The San Joaquin County teacher is on administrative leave after the cell phone video caught her allegedly taking things from her student's backpacks. The video recorded the teacher taking what looks like money before moving to a second bag.
Three students were suspicious of the teacher after several of their things went missing, so they set up a camera to record inside the locker room while their classmates were at PE (physical education) class.
The school district says they're investigating if an actual crime took place.
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl