Joshua Hansen dies after battling illnesses
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 10-year-old Auberry boy has died after battling a rare combination of illnesses.
That's according to the Facebook page set up by Joshua Mark Hansen's family.
An administrator on the page posted a message this evening, saying quote "Joshua is now in the arms of our lord. Rest in peace little buddy."
Joshua became sick with the flu earlier this month. His aunt told Action News he then got strep throat, which led to bacterial pneumonia.
He was on life support at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford.
But now his Facebook page is filled with messages of sadness and support for his family.
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 49 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno