Joshua Hansen dies after battling illnesses
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 10-year-old Auberry boy has died after battling a rare combination of illnesses.
That's according to the Facebook page set up by Joshua Mark Hansen's family.
An administrator on the page posted a message this evening, saying quote "Joshua is now in the arms of our lord. Rest in peace little buddy."
Joshua became sick with the flu earlier this month. His aunt told Action News he then got strep throat, which led to bacterial pneumonia.
He was on life support at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford.
But now his Facebook page is filled with messages of sadness and support for his family.
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall 39 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe 34 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty