Downtown Clovis fire destroys Antiques shop
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire was at the "Country Rose Antiques" shop near Fifth and Pollasky. When firefighters arrived the building, it was fully engulfed.
The roof of the building and part of one wall collapsed during the fire. Fire officials said a person going by reported the fire.
The Country Rose is said to be a complete loss, and the Clovis Antiques Mall, located next door, received some minor damage.
The owner of Country Rose said the building is worth about a half-million dollars. He has insurance but isn't sure about the people who rent areas inside. The owners said he's not sure that he will rebuild.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
clovis, fresno county, fire, local, linda mumma
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 15 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Fresno police Operation Bulldog cracks down...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos