Unlicensed driver crashes into Hanford Subway sandwich shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say the driver who crashed his pick-up truck into a Subway sandwich restaurant, injuring 6 people, did not have a license.
The Subway on Grangeville and 11th Avenue in Hanford was boarded up as the owner works on repairing the business.
On Friday Hanford police say the driver suffered a medical condition and accidentally reversed into the Subway at a high speed.
Two people were pinned underneath the car -- they were released from the hospital over the weekend. But family members tell Action News, they will be recovering from their injuries for a long time.
hanford, kings county, local
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
- Overseas lotto scams prey on elderly
- Bob Wills home threatened by development
- New bike trail underpass raises deadly crash questions
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos