Unlicensed driver crashes into Hanford Subway sandwich shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say the driver who crashed his pick-up truck into a Subway sandwich restaurant, injuring 6 people, did not have a license.
The Subway on Grangeville and 11th Avenue in Hanford was boarded up as the owner works on repairing the business.
On Friday Hanford police say the driver suffered a medical condition and accidentally reversed into the Subway at a high speed.
Two people were pinned underneath the car -- they were released from the hospital over the weekend. But family members tell Action News, they will be recovering from their injuries for a long time.
hanford, kings county, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport