Unlicensed driver crashes into Hanford Subway sandwich shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say the driver who crashed his pick-up truck into a Subway sandwich restaurant, injuring 6 people, did not have a license.
The Subway on Grangeville and 11th Avenue in Hanford was boarded up as the owner works on repairing the business.
On Friday Hanford police say the driver suffered a medical condition and accidentally reversed into the Subway at a high speed.
Two people were pinned underneath the car -- they were released from the hospital over the weekend. But family members tell Action News, they will be recovering from their injuries for a long time.
hanford, kings county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos