Exeter man found dead with signs of head trauma
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Tulare County are investigating a suspicious death.
The sheriff's department says a body was found at Highway 65 and Avenue 24, Monday afternoon. The victim is identified as John Michael Malone of Exeter.
A passing motorist saw the victim's vehicle stopped on the side of the road with the victim lying on the ground near the driver side door.
The victim was dead at the scene and had signs of head trauma.
exeter, tulare county, local
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 31 min ago
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- World leaders, South Africans honor Nelson...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos