Fatal stabbing investigation in West Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating a fight that turned deadly in West Central Fresno Tuesday night.
Police received a 9-1-1 call alerting them to a disturbance near the Casas Blancas Apartments at Marks and Clinton around 9 p.m. As they made their way to the scene, they learned a victim had reportedly been stabbed. He was discovered near a sidewalk and later pronounced dead. "We do have quite a bit of the victim's property in the street and that's why Marks is shut down. The homicide, or the actual disturbance, started on the southbound lanes of traffic and carried on into the northbound lanes and then onto the sidewalk," said Lt. Mike Doyle with the Fresno Police Department.
Fresno Police are now following leads and are trying to figure out who was responsible for the stabbing. The victim hasn't been identified.
crimetracker, stabbing, fresno west central, fresno, fresno county, local, amanda perez
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos