Still image released of suspects in purse snatching
HOUSTON -- Houston police are asking for the public's help to find two suspects wanted in a robbery that happened back in November. And to help find them, investigators have released a surveillance photo of them.
The robbery happened November 21 at around 10:30pm in a parking lot at 17800 Tomball Parkway. According to investigators, the victims were walking from their vehicle when one suspect came running up from behind. He reportedly grabbed the victims' purses and continued running.
Police say one of the victims tried to pursue the suspect, but stopped when he pulled out a knife. That suspect then jumped into a waiting dark-colored car that fled in an unknown direction.
The suspects were later seen using a credit card taken in that robbery. That photo is above.
The first suspect is described only as a black male, 25 to 30 years old, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 200 pounds. The second suspect is described only as a black male.
Anyone with information on the identity of the wanted suspects in this case is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez 12 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home