Babysitter faces sexual abuse charges in Reading
READING, Pa. - February 22, 2013 -- Police say a babysitter is charged with sexually abusing a 9-year-old boy in Reading, Pennsylvania.
19-year-old Jalissa Baez was arrested on Thursday, accused of sexually assaulting the young boy she was hired to watch.
The abuse reportedly happened several times between March and June of last year.
Baez faces a list of charges including indecent assault and corruption of minors.
child abuse, children, child sex assault, berks county, reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman