Babysitter faces sexual abuse charges in Reading
READING, Pa. - February 22, 2013 -- Police say a babysitter is charged with sexually abusing a 9-year-old boy in Reading, Pennsylvania.
19-year-old Jalissa Baez was arrested on Thursday, accused of sexually assaulting the young boy she was hired to watch.
The abuse reportedly happened several times between March and June of last year.
Baez faces a list of charges including indecent assault and corruption of minors.
child abuse, children, child sex assault, berks county, reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test 23 min ago
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County