Molotov cocktail thrown at Visalia home; 1 accused
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in jail Saturday and accused of damaging a South Valley home.
Authorities say Aichang See threw a Molotov cocktail at a home near north West Street and Grove Avenue in Visalia Friday night.
No word yet on how many people was inside the home during the attack but no one was hurt.
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Accuweather Forecast
1 min ago