Molotov cocktail thrown at Visalia home; 1 accused
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in jail Saturday and accused of damaging a South Valley home.
Authorities say Aichang See threw a Molotov cocktail at a home near north West Street and Grove Avenue in Visalia Friday night.
No word yet on how many people was inside the home during the attack but no one was hurt.
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation