Valley man accused of vehicle theft is back in jail
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man who authorities say confessed to stealing dozens of cars last year is now back in jail and accused of injuring an officer during a pursuit.
Rueben Molano was arrested last March on robbery and drug charges by Fresno Police. At that time, they said he also confessed to stealing 25 cars in two weeks.
Saturday morning, Fresno Police say he tried to run from them before getting into a stolen car. They say Molano drove over an officer's foot and crashed into a pole, but kept going.
Another officer finally caught him in Clovis.
He's now being held without bail on multiple charges.
fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, local
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley 59 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released 10 min ago
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam