Valley man accused of vehicle theft is back in jail
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man who authorities say confessed to stealing dozens of cars last year is now back in jail and accused of injuring an officer during a pursuit.
Rueben Molano was arrested last March on robbery and drug charges by Fresno Police. At that time, they said he also confessed to stealing 25 cars in two weeks.
Saturday morning, Fresno Police say he tried to run from them before getting into a stolen car. They say Molano drove over an officer's foot and crashed into a pole, but kept going.
Another officer finally caught him in Clovis.
He's now being held without bail on multiple charges.
fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, local
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 41 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo 27 min ago
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos