Body found in canal near Woodlake
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's deputies are investigating the discovery of a body in a canal west of Woodlake.
Detectives say the body was found Monday morning near a buoy line in the Friant-Kern Canal by an employee who works for the Friant Water Authority.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Dive and Rescue Team recovered the body. Investigators believe the body had been there for some time.
woodlake, tulare county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos