7 Fresno children have been reported missing
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- PRESS RELEASE: On 2/23/13 at about 6:00 PM, Mother and step-father left their children ages from 5-12 year in age at home while they went to the grocery store.
12 year old Chee Yang was left to watch kids. Upon the mother and step-father's returning home, they found all the kids missing. All kid's clothing in the house was also missing.
Police say the last time Xa Yang was at the apartment in Fresno, he told the children's mother that he wanted to quote "pick up" the kids.
Mother and authorities have not been able to make contact with Xa Yang to confirm that all the children listed above at with the father. Authorities say the father Xa has been estranged from the kids for the last 3 years. They believe that father lives in the Sacramento, CA area.
Police said the parents do not have a court order or legal custody agreement, and so far, no laws have been broken.
This is being investigated as a possible family abduction. Authorities are asking for the public's help, anyone with information on the whereabouts of any of the children or the father Xa Yang is encouraged to contact the Fresno Police Department.
A statewide bulletin is in place to help find the Yang family. Fresno police say Xa Yang is likely driving a white Toyota Sienna Minivan with the licence plate 6 G C C 5 0 4.
fresno, fresno county, missing person, local, rick montanez
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos