7 missing Fresno children have been found safe
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Seven brothers and sisters from Fresno are safe Thursday night, after going missing on Saturday.
The children are ages 12 to 5 years old. They were last seen at their mother and stepfather's home in Fresno on Saturday.
Investigators had suspected that their father -- Xa Yang -- picked them up and took them to Sacramento. Turns out, that's exactly what happened.
FBI agents working with Sacramento and Fresno police located the father and the children earlier Thursday afternoon.
Yang had not been in the children's life for years and just recently reappeared. It's not clear yet if Yang will face any charges in this case.
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon 47 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic...
52 min ago