7 missing Fresno children have been found safe
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Seven brothers and sisters from Fresno are safe Thursday night, after going missing on Saturday.
The children are ages 12 to 5 years old. They were last seen at their mother and stepfather's home in Fresno on Saturday.
Investigators had suspected that their father -- Xa Yang -- picked them up and took them to Sacramento. Turns out, that's exactly what happened.
FBI agents working with Sacramento and Fresno police located the father and the children earlier Thursday afternoon.
Yang had not been in the children's life for years and just recently reappeared. It's not clear yet if Yang will face any charges in this case.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos