Fresno Co. libraries computers are down
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Anyone trying to use the computers at Fresno County Public Libraries may run into some problems.
The library's computer system is currently down at all branches and the website has only limited functions.
Experts say the problem was caused by a software corruption when a repair to the system's hardware didn't go as planned.
The San Joaquin Valley library system who manages the computer systems is working with its vendors to restore service.
For now, there's no estimate on when the computers may be up and running again.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 48 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case