North Valley celebrates new facility
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- North valley educators are celebrating the completion of a large new facility.
The grand lodge of the California Masons dedicated the "Doctor Sally L. Frazier Instructional Support Center" Friday.
The center houses the Madera County Office of Education. It opened in January, and about 100 employees work in the building.
Cecilia Massetti, Madera Co. Supt. of Schools said, "We provide programs for students who are at risk, special education for the nine districts in Madera County."
The center is named after doctor sally l. Frazier, who retired in 2010 after serving four terms as Madera County's superintendent of schools.
madera, madera county, local
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case