FAFSA deadline Saturday March 2nd at midnight
FRESNO, Calif. -- Today is the deadline for millions of high school seniors to apply for financial assistance to attend college.
The free application for federal student aid, or "FAFSA" forms, must be postmarked by March second or submitted online by midnight tonight.
This is also the California deadline for students applying for Cal Grants and other federal assistance for college.
The Fresno Unified School District has been holding workshops this week to help students and families with the application process.
Once again the deadline for applications is midnight Saturday, March 2, 2013.
HERE is the link to the FASFA.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies