FAFSA deadline Saturday March 2nd at midnight
FRESNO, Calif. -- Today is the deadline for millions of high school seniors to apply for financial assistance to attend college.
The free application for federal student aid, or "FAFSA" forms, must be postmarked by March second or submitted online by midnight tonight.
This is also the California deadline for students applying for Cal Grants and other federal assistance for college.
The Fresno Unified School District has been holding workshops this week to help students and families with the application process.
Once again the deadline for applications is midnight Saturday, March 2, 2013.
HERE is the link to the FASFA.
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt 52 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo