Clovis man found dead on another's doorstep
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A body has been found at a Clovis home and now authorities are calling the death suspicious.
Clovis police found the man dead on the doorstep of a home on Manila and Paul last night. Police say it's suspicious because the man did not live at the house where he was found.
Investigators are now looking into whether the 911 caller is related to the victim. The homeowner denies knowing the victim but authorities are trying to figure out if he's telling the truth.
Investigators have not released the man's identity or how he died but say he's a man in his late 50s.
Authorities say it's too early to tell if foul-play was involved in the man's death.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals