Clovis man found dead on another's doorstep
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A body has been found at a Clovis home and now authorities are calling the death suspicious.
Clovis police found the man dead on the doorstep of a home on Manila and Paul last night. Police say it's suspicious because the man did not live at the house where he was found.
Investigators are now looking into whether the 911 caller is related to the victim. The homeowner denies knowing the victim but authorities are trying to figure out if he's telling the truth.
Investigators have not released the man's identity or how he died but say he's a man in his late 50s.
Authorities say it's too early to tell if foul-play was involved in the man's death.
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch