Man crashes car into tree after FPD chase
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Also new this morning: a man is in jail after leading Fresno police on a chase and then crashing his car on a tree.
Police arrested 24-year-old Gary Keungsavath late Friday night. Authorities say they tried to pull him over in the area of Shields and Millbrook Avenues but he refused to stop.
That's when officers started chasing him. Fresno police say he lost control of his car and hit a tree.
Authorities arrested him and found a loaded handgun in his car. He's now facing multiple charges.
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD students improve nationally but still behind peers 12 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- FUSD students improve nationally but still...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos