Man crashes car into tree after FPD chase
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Also new this morning: a man is in jail after leading Fresno police on a chase and then crashing his car on a tree.
Police arrested 24-year-old Gary Keungsavath late Friday night. Authorities say they tried to pull him over in the area of Shields and Millbrook Avenues but he refused to stop.
That's when officers started chasing him. Fresno police say he lost control of his car and hit a tree.
Authorities arrested him and found a loaded handgun in his car. He's now facing multiple charges.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 25 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 8 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos