Coalinga PD bust 28 with undercover operation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A four month long undercover investigation has landed 28 people in the Fresno County Jail.
The Coalinga Police Department had an officer go undercover to buy drugs from street level dealers in the city. They called it, "Operation Kojack."
They say the operation had the officer purchase methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription pills. His work led to several search warrants, starting late last week and continuing through Sunday.
Police are still searching for two more suspects.
coalinga, robbery, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos