Coalinga PD bust 28 with undercover operation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A four month long undercover investigation has landed 28 people in the Fresno County Jail.
The Coalinga Police Department had an officer go undercover to buy drugs from street level dealers in the city. They called it, "Operation Kojack."
They say the operation had the officer purchase methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription pills. His work led to several search warrants, starting late last week and continuing through Sunday.
Police are still searching for two more suspects.
coalinga, robbery, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 50 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 3 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Accuweather Forecast
1 min ago