Several students hurt in wreck involving school bus
HOUSTON -- Nine students were injured this afternoon when an Aldine ISD school bus was involved in a wreck with a pickup truck in north Harris County.
The wreck happened at the intersection of FM 1960 and the West Hardy. The pickup truck was traveling northbound on West Hardy and hit the driver's side of the bus, which was westbound on FM 1960.
Police are talking to witnesses right now to try to determine who was at fault.
The students who were injured were taken to Houston Northwest Medical Center. Their injuries are said to be minor. There were 29 student on the bus at the time of the accident, who were heading home from Parker Intermediate.
The intersection is closed. We're working to gather more details and will update you on Eyewitness News and abc13.com
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety