Shooting outside H-E-B in Katy wounds 19-year-old
KATY, TX -- A shooting in the parking lot of a grocery store Wednesday nighT in Katy injured a 19-year-old man.
The shooting happened in a parking lot of an H-E-B in the 1600 block of South Mason Road. The victim was flown by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann Hospital with a gunshot wound to the neck. His condition remains unknown.
Investigators focused on a white sedan parked at the edge of the parking lot near the fence. Its front passenger door was still open, and it's believed the 19-year-old victim was shot either inside the car or just nearby.
Investigators spoke with witnesses to gather more details about the shooting or what they may know about the situation.
At this point, no suspects are in custody.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details. As soon as we know more on this shooting, we'll post it here.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs 47 min ago
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report 43 min ago
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low