Worker injured after partial collapse of building under construction in Fort Bend County
HOUSTON -- A worker has been injured after a collapse of a building under construction in Fort Bend County.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office says they were called out to the 9300 block of FM 521 for the partial collapse of a home under construction. One construction worker was injured and pulled from the debris.
LifeFlight was called out to the scene. The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
We'll post more details here as they become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos