Worker injured after partial collapse of building under construction in Fort Bend County
HOUSTON -- A worker has been injured after a collapse of a building under construction in Fort Bend County.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office says they were called out to the 9300 block of FM 521 for the partial collapse of a home under construction. One construction worker was injured and pulled from the debris.
LifeFlight was called out to the scene. The victim's condition is unknown at this time.
We'll post more details here as they become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery 27 min ago
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos