Ex-Santa Fe HS teacher accused of having sex relationship with student
SANTA FE, TX -- A former Santa Fe ISD teacher is charged with three felonies and they are all related to what she's acused of doing to a student.
Jaimie Dominy Page, 25, was arrested Thursday afternoon but gave a big smile to the camera when she stood for her jail booking photo. She faces charges of sexual abuse of a child, improper relationship between an educator and a student and online solicitation of a minor.
Page, a former art teacher at Santa Fe High School, is accused of sexually assaulting a male student at the high school. She allegedly sent an explicit photograph of the boy and had a sexual relationship with him.
The Santa Fe school district issued the following statement: "SFISD believes these are serious charges and believes that such conduct, if it occurred, is unacceptable and despicable. SFISD learned of the possible allegations on February 19, 2013, and immediately began an investigation. During the investigation, Ms. Page resigned. The SFISD Police Department continues to investigate. SFISD encourages any parent or student who may have information to contact the police department. SFISD has notified the State Board for Educator Certification of the alleged conduct and will continue to work with law enforcement on this matter. Santa Fe ISD remains committed to the safety of all students and staff."
Page is out of jail after posting bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
santa fe, local, jessica willey
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Accuweather Forecast
18 min ago