Exeter shooting suspect calls 911 after 2 wounded
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are trying to figure out why a man opened fire on two people late Thursday night.
The shooting happened in Exeter around 11:30 p.m. Thursday. Police say the suspect in the shooting called 911 to report that he had shot two people.
One of the victims was shot in the head, the other in the stomach area. Their conditions aren't known.
Police are now questioning the suspect to determine what led to the shooting.
shooting, crimetracker, exeter, tulare county, local
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 22 hurt 37 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network