Exeter shooting suspect calls 911 after 2 wounded
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are trying to figure out why a man opened fire on two people late Thursday night.
The shooting happened in Exeter around 11:30 p.m. Thursday. Police say the suspect in the shooting called 911 to report that he had shot two people.
One of the victims was shot in the head, the other in the stomach area. Their conditions aren't known.
Police are now questioning the suspect to determine what led to the shooting.
shooting, crimetracker, exeter, tulare county, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery 17 min ago
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified 44 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies