Exeter shooting suspect calls 911 after 2 wounded
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley police are trying to figure out why a man opened fire on two people late Thursday night.
The shooting happened in Exeter around 11:30 p.m. Thursday. Police say the suspect in the shooting called 911 to report that he had shot two people.
One of the victims was shot in the head, the other in the stomach area. Their conditions aren't known.
Police are now questioning the suspect to determine what led to the shooting.
shooting, crimetracker, exeter, tulare county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos