Tulare Co. authorities say homemade bomb injures two
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Deputies went to Road 128 near Avenue 432 near Orosi Saturday morning after getting reports of a device detonating.
They found remnants of explosive materials at the scene. Investigators later talked to one of the victims at an emergency room in Reedley.
Authorities say Jaime Rojas told them a homemade chemical bomb went off in the hand of his co-worker, Valentine Diaz. The blast injured both of their eyes.
The case is still under investigation.
orosi, tulare, local
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 16 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- Accuweather Forecast
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos