Fresno suspect confesses in shooting case police say
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have arrested a suspect wanted in connection with a weekend shooting.
It happened last Friday outside a Southeast Fresno business in the area of Kings Canyon and Whitney.
When investigators got there, they learned a mother and son who were sitting outside the car were the intended targets of the shooting.
Sunday night, police caught up with Francisco Barrazza, who they say confessed to being the gunman.
Following a search at his home, officers say they found the weapon used in the shooting.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts 42 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor 24 min ago
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 51 min ago
- Fresno shopping cart crackdown to cut crime?
42 min ago