Fresno suspect confesses in shooting case police say
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police have arrested a suspect wanted in connection with a weekend shooting.
It happened last Friday outside a Southeast Fresno business in the area of Kings Canyon and Whitney.
When investigators got there, they learned a mother and son who were sitting outside the car were the intended targets of the shooting.
Sunday night, police caught up with Francisco Barrazza, who they say confessed to being the gunman.
Following a search at his home, officers say they found the weapon used in the shooting.
crimetracker, shooting, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos