Accused coach pleads not guilty to crash charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new court appearance still hasn't resolved anything for the former Central High School basketball coach accused of driving drunk and killing a child on a bike.
Loren LeBeau pleaded not guilty Wednesday to the same charges he was facing before a preliminary hearing last month.
The former coach has indicated he's willing to plead guilty, but his attorney says the charges against him are too severe.
LeBeau faces charges of hit-and-run and manslaughter in connection with the death of 7-year-old Donovan Maldonado.
fresno, fresno county, dui, local
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police 1 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos