Fresno Chaffee Zoo's new exhibit
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In two weeks, Valley residents can enjoy the latest exhibit at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo.
Construction crews and Fresno City employees have been working hard adding the finishing touches to the new home for the African Spotted Neck Otters.
There will be several large windows so that shorter guests can see the animals without problems. The spotted neck otters are a little smaller than the North American River Otter, and can be identified by their white spots.
The exhibit opens Saturday, March 23rd. The first 1,000 guests to visit that day will receive a free Otter Popsicle.
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation