Fresno Chaffee Zoo's new exhibit
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In two weeks, Valley residents can enjoy the latest exhibit at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo.
Construction crews and Fresno City employees have been working hard adding the finishing touches to the new home for the African Spotted Neck Otters.
There will be several large windows so that shorter guests can see the animals without problems. The spotted neck otters are a little smaller than the North American River Otter, and can be identified by their white spots.
The exhibit opens Saturday, March 23rd. The first 1,000 guests to visit that day will receive a free Otter Popsicle.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 27 min ago
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 22 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- Man dancing on power pole in Oxnard lifted...
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 25 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos