7 Fowler businesses evacuated due to gas leak
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A gas leak in Fowler shut down seven businesses and closed roads while crews made repairs.
According the David Cardenas, the Mayor of Fowler, road workers hit a gas line in the area of 7th Street and Merced Street in Fowler on Friday.
The gas leak started before 9 a.m., and crews were able to fix the line by 10:30 a.m.
No one was injured in the incident.
fowler, fresno county, gas line, local, mariana jacob
- Amber Alert canceled after boy, 12, found safe 1 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery