Donate old suit in Visalia get $100 off new suit
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you're looking to buy a new suit a South Valley homeless shelter is hoping you'll head to downtown Visalia to make your purchase.
Link's Clothing Store on Main Street in downtown Visalia is offering customers a $100 off coupon towards any new suit in the store, if they donate an old suit.
The old suits will be donated to the Visalia Rescue Mission to help support men going through the non-profit's 12-step program. The rescue mission says the suits help the men feel confident as they try to get back into the workforce.
Jessica Cavale Of The Visalia Rescue Mission said, "it's really important for these individuals they're resume building they're doing mock interviews and then they're doing the interview process with businesses and agencies for them to feel good about how they look and feel professional really reflects how they're interviewing."
Tom Link of Link's Clothing Store said, "I've always had a heart for the rescue mission and all they do in our community."
The suit special starts on Monday and ends on March 30th.
visalia, kings county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 11 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east