Tulare Co. Sheriffs investigate shooting in Orosi
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Just before 5 p.m. Friday, investigators received several 911 calls. Employees at a gas station at Avenue 416 and Road 126 called because a victim of a gunshot wound turned up at the store.
Authorities say the victim, a 19-year-old man, was shot in both the upper and lower body.
He was airlifted to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno with life-threatening injuries.
Lt. Mark Gist of Tulare County Sheriff's Office said, "Unfortunately at this point, we're not getting a lot of cooperation from the person involved or an immediate relative that was with him."
Investigators are having a difficult time finding where the actual shooting took place.
So far, authorities have not made any arrests in this case.
orosi, shooting, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 17 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest 5 min ago
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Freeze impacts Valley tropical fruit harvest
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos