Tulare Co. Sheriffs investigate shooting in Orosi
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Just before 5 p.m. Friday, investigators received several 911 calls. Employees at a gas station at Avenue 416 and Road 126 called because a victim of a gunshot wound turned up at the store.
Authorities say the victim, a 19-year-old man, was shot in both the upper and lower body.
He was airlifted to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno with life-threatening injuries.
Lt. Mark Gist of Tulare County Sheriff's Office said, "Unfortunately at this point, we're not getting a lot of cooperation from the person involved or an immediate relative that was with him."
Investigators are having a difficult time finding where the actual shooting took place.
So far, authorities have not made any arrests in this case.
orosi, shooting, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos