Honoring a North Valley woman killed in a fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A special event Saturday will honor the woman killed in a devastating fire in the North Valley.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died on Monday when flames tore through her Merced house on Green Street and 23rd Avenue. Crabb was trapped inside her burning home.
Flames broke out while her family slept and injured two others as well. One person is still in stable condition in the hospital, and a third person is scheduled to be released today.
Family members are holding a fundraiser today to cover funeral costs for Crabb. The event is from 9 a.m. morning to 6 p.m., at Atwater Glass. Action News was also informed that a second victim Susan Crabb, also died from the fire.
Stay with Action News for updates as they become available.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County 47 min ago
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated 35 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced...
31 min ago