Honoring a North Valley woman killed in a fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A special event Saturday will honor the woman killed in a devastating fire in the North Valley.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died on Monday when flames tore through her Merced house on Green Street and 23rd Avenue. Crabb was trapped inside her burning home.
Flames broke out while her family slept and injured two others as well. One person is still in stable condition in the hospital, and a third person is scheduled to be released today.
Family members are holding a fundraiser today to cover funeral costs for Crabb. The event is from 9 a.m. morning to 6 p.m., at Atwater Glass. Action News was also informed that a second victim Susan Crabb, also died from the fire.
Stay with Action News for updates as they become available.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals