A second victim loses her life from Valley fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A second woman has died from injuries she suffered in a massive house fire in Merced.
The blaze tore through the home on Green Street near Santa Fe Monday morning.
Authorities say 51-year-old Susan Crabb died at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno Saturday afternoon.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died from her injuries on Tuesday. The fire injured four other people and killed two of the family's dogs.
Investigators are still working to figure out how it started.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos