A second victim loses her life from Valley fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A second woman has died from injuries she suffered in a massive house fire in Merced.
The blaze tore through the home on Green Street near Santa Fe Monday morning.
Authorities say 51-year-old Susan Crabb died at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno Saturday afternoon.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died from her injuries on Tuesday. The fire injured four other people and killed two of the family's dogs.
Investigators are still working to figure out how it started.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California 51 min ago
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 30 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 11 min ago
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos