A second victim loses her life from Valley fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A second woman has died from injuries she suffered in a massive house fire in Merced.
The blaze tore through the home on Green Street near Santa Fe Monday morning.
Authorities say 51-year-old Susan Crabb died at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno Saturday afternoon.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died from her injuries on Tuesday. The fire injured four other people and killed two of the family's dogs.
Investigators are still working to figure out how it started.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos