A second victim loses her life from Valley fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A second woman has died from injuries she suffered in a massive house fire in Merced.
The blaze tore through the home on Green Street near Santa Fe Monday morning.
Authorities say 51-year-old Susan Crabb died at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno Saturday afternoon.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died from her injuries on Tuesday. The fire injured four other people and killed two of the family's dogs.
Investigators are still working to figure out how it started.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos