A second victim loses her life from Valley fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A second woman has died from injuries she suffered in a massive house fire in Merced.
The blaze tore through the home on Green Street near Santa Fe Monday morning.
Authorities say 51-year-old Susan Crabb died at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno Saturday afternoon.
22-year-old Lindsea Crabb died from her injuries on Tuesday. The fire injured four other people and killed two of the family's dogs.
Investigators are still working to figure out how it started.
merced, merced county, fire, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run 1 min ago
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos