49-year-old dies while skiing in China Peak
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says a Fresno man was found lying next to a tree stump at China Peak Mountain Resort around 5 p.m. on Saturday.
His helmet was cracked, and Emergency Medical Services pronounced him dead at the scene. Authorities believe he died in a skiing accident, but they are still investigating the circumstances.
Authorities have identified the man as Richard Sigle.
Stay with Action News for updates as they become available.
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 53 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- Accuweather Forecast
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos