Visalia man accused of child abuse
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley 3-year-old is in the hospital after police say he was abused by his mother's boyfriend.
Trevor Bishop, 30, was arrested Thursday after the child was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. Investigators say hospital officials notified them that the child had serious head injuries, and it appeared he had been hit.
Bishop was arrested and now faces child abuse charges.
visalia, tulare county, child abuse, local
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze 37 min ago
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water