Visalia man accused of child abuse
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley 3-year-old is in the hospital after police say he was abused by his mother's boyfriend.
Trevor Bishop, 30, was arrested Thursday after the child was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. Investigators say hospital officials notified them that the child had serious head injuries, and it appeared he had been hit.
Bishop was arrested and now faces child abuse charges.
visalia, tulare county, child abuse, local
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia 55 min ago
- Fire off Copper and Sunnyside north of Clovis
- Carstens Fire near Midpines causes evacuations 37 min ago
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Chop shop and pot grow busted in Tulare County
- Rolling Fire burning in Madera County
- Federal agents search land linked to Hoffa case
- abcnews: Brokenhearted Hitman Testifies Against...
- OTRC: Daytime Emmys 2013 winners: Full list
- Grass fire closes Highway 99 in Fresno
- Cantaloupe producers start new safety program
- Apricot growers in California are expecting a big year
- Emergency crash landing at Fresno-Yosemite airport
- Zoo employees hold yard sale for conservation projects
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos