Car crashes into church in West Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Highway Patrol is looking for the driver of a car that crashed into a West Central Fresno church.
Around 2:30 a.m. Friday, the CHP said the driver of a light brown Nissan, headed west on McKinley Avenue near Marks, crossed the eastbound lanes and crashed. The car went into a storage room of the West McKinley Assembly of God church.
The CHP said witnesses saw the driver leave the scene of the accident. Officers are looking into the possibility that driver may have fell a sleep or was driving under the influence.
fresno, fresno county, fresno west central, accident, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76