HWY 180 traffic delays from construction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Drivers are being asked to avoid part of Highway 180 in Fresno next week.
Construction is taking place between Highway 168 and the Highway 41 interchange. Crews will be working on k-rail realignment and restriping the roadway. There will be ramp closures and lane reductions.
Work will take place on Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. the following mornings.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts 25 min ago
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on