HWY 180 traffic delays from construction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Drivers are being asked to avoid part of Highway 180 in Fresno next week.
Construction is taking place between Highway 168 and the Highway 41 interchange. Crews will be working on k-rail realignment and restriping the roadway. There will be ramp closures and lane reductions.
Work will take place on Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. the following mornings.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno