Repairs cause delays on Highway 99
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Expect some major delays Saturday if your weekend plans involve driving on Highway 99.
Cal-Trans is replacing concrete slabs in the southbound lanes between Fowler and Selma.
The work will keep ramps and lanes closed until 6 p.m. Saturday. The slow lane is closed just north of Manning Avenue as well as the Manning Avenue onramp to southbound Highway 99.
selma, fowler, fresno, fresno county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos