Repairs cause delays on Highway 99
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Expect some major delays Saturday if your weekend plans involve driving on Highway 99.
Cal-Trans is replacing concrete slabs in the southbound lanes between Fowler and Selma.
The work will keep ramps and lanes closed until 6 p.m. Saturday. The slow lane is closed just north of Manning Avenue as well as the Manning Avenue onramp to southbound Highway 99.
selma, fowler, fresno, fresno county, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years