2 teens accused of attempted murder in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two South Valley teens are in custody Friday accused of stabbing a mother and father who were out riding bicycles with their children.
The attempted murder happened in Porterville near Harrison Avenue and Henrahan Street on Thursday afternoon.
Police say the suspects robbed and stabbed the husband and wife in front of their 7 and 10-year-old children.
Both victims are now recovering from their injuries. Officers tracked down a 16 and 17-year-old wanted for the attack, but they're still searching for at least one more suspect.
porterville, delano, tulare, tulare county, crimetracker, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno