Fresno zoo's new African Otter exhibit
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some African Otters at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo are enjoying their new home Friday with the grand opening of the African Spotted-Necked Otters exhibit.
To celebrate, zoo staff gave out free Otter Popsicles to the first 1,000 guests that came to check out their new pad. The renovation has added several large windows for smaller guests to watch the otters in the water, much more vegetation, and a complete makeover of the pool.
The otters relaxed in the zoo's hospital during the remodel, but seemed very happy to be in their new home.
chaffee zoo, fresno, fresno county, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos