Woodlake PD investigate shooting that injures many
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Woodlake police are investigating a shooting that sent several people to the hospital.
Tulare County Sheriff's deputies were called to the 29,600 block of Road 196, just before 1 a.m.
Soon after, deputies discovered the people were shot near the 22,700 block of Avenue 340 in Woodlake, about 10 miles away.
By the time deputies arrived at the crime scene the shooter was gone.
woodlake, tulare, tulare county, shooting, crimetracker, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 55 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program get students interested in STEM classes 13 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs 45 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
3 min ago
- Fresno State program get students...
14 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
6 min ago
- Proposition 30 allows Parlier students to...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos