Clovis' antique fair draws nearly 100 vendors
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Nearly a hundred vendors lined the streets of Old Town Clovis selling everything from furniture, to fine glassware, and everything in between.
People also had a chance to have their own belongings appraised today.
The antiques and collectables fair are held twice a year and cover several blocks of Old Town Clovis.
clovis, economy, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 3 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 22 min ago
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week