Valley drivers are getting a small break at the pump
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The average price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. has dropped three cents in the past two weeks to $3.71. Average diesel prices have also dropped six cents to $4.07 a gallon.
Here in the Valley prices have also dropped but are still higher than the national average. In Fresno drivers are paying an average of $4.01 per gallon.
That's down 14 cents from one month ago. Diesel prices in Fresno are also down to $4.26 cents a gallon from $4. 41.
fresno, fresno county, clovis, central valley, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees