Police investigating Southeast Fresno shootout
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the suspects who shot two other men in Southeast Fresno.
The shooting happened around 8:45 Wednesday night on Montecito and Chestnut. Police say a black truck drove up to a group of men standing outside a home and then began shouting at them.
Authorities said the passenger began shooting, and hit two of the people. The group that was shot at then chased down the truck and began shooting back. Police say they also found a gun in the street a few blocks away from the shooting scene.
Police are looking for a 1999 or 2000 black Chevy Silverado. They say they are following several leads.
The two people who were shot have non life-threatening injuries. The shooting appears to be gang-related.
shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela 21 min ago
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 15 min ago
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary