Police investigating Southeast Fresno shootout
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the suspects who shot two other men in Southeast Fresno.
The shooting happened around 8:45 Wednesday night on Montecito and Chestnut. Police say a black truck drove up to a group of men standing outside a home and then began shouting at them.
Authorities said the passenger began shooting, and hit two of the people. The group that was shot at then chased down the truck and began shooting back. Police say they also found a gun in the street a few blocks away from the shooting scene.
Police are looking for a 1999 or 2000 black Chevy Silverado. They say they are following several leads.
The two people who were shot have non life-threatening injuries. The shooting appears to be gang-related.
shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital 4 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders 54 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
4 min ago