Police investigating Southeast Fresno shootout
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the suspects who shot two other men in Southeast Fresno.
The shooting happened around 8:45 Wednesday night on Montecito and Chestnut. Police say a black truck drove up to a group of men standing outside a home and then began shouting at them.
Authorities said the passenger began shooting, and hit two of the people. The group that was shot at then chased down the truck and began shooting back. Police say they also found a gun in the street a few blocks away from the shooting scene.
Police are looking for a 1999 or 2000 black Chevy Silverado. They say they are following several leads.
The two people who were shot have non life-threatening injuries. The shooting appears to be gang-related.
shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 44 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 56 min ago
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 38 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos