Police investigating Southeast Fresno shootout
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the suspects who shot two other men in Southeast Fresno.
The shooting happened around 8:45 Wednesday night on Montecito and Chestnut. Police say a black truck drove up to a group of men standing outside a home and then began shouting at them.
Authorities said the passenger began shooting, and hit two of the people. The group that was shot at then chased down the truck and began shooting back. Police say they also found a gun in the street a few blocks away from the shooting scene.
Police are looking for a 1999 or 2000 black Chevy Silverado. They say they are following several leads.
The two people who were shot have non life-threatening injuries. The shooting appears to be gang-related.
shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, local, rick montanez
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington 41 min ago
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes 47 min ago
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 12 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash 21 min ago
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos