Motorcycle vs. Bicycle kills one in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person died after a motorcycle and bicycle collided in southwest Fresno Friday.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. in the area of Jensen and Elm Avenues. Both the bicyclist and motorcycle driver were taken to the hospital. The bicycle rider was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Jose Garza said, "According to witnesses, the bicyclist was eastbound on Jensen and crossed over and was broadsided by the motorcycle heading westbound in the number 2 lane."
The motorcyclist was hospitalized with moderate injuries. Both men are in their 60s.
65-year-old Eugene Randle and the driver of the motorcycle were both taken to Community Regional Medical Center.
Randle died at the hospital. At last check the motorcyclist was hospitalized with moderate injuries.
His name has not yet been identified.
accident, fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos