Motorcycle vs. Bicycle kills one in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person died after a motorcycle and bicycle collided in southwest Fresno Friday.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. in the area of Jensen and Elm Avenues. Both the bicyclist and motorcycle driver were taken to the hospital. The bicycle rider was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Jose Garza said, "According to witnesses, the bicyclist was eastbound on Jensen and crossed over and was broadsided by the motorcycle heading westbound in the number 2 lane."
The motorcyclist was hospitalized with moderate injuries. Both men are in their 60s.
65-year-old Eugene Randle and the driver of the motorcycle were both taken to Community Regional Medical Center.
Randle died at the hospital. At last check the motorcyclist was hospitalized with moderate injuries.
His name has not yet been identified.
accident, fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, local
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 38 min ago
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case